Become a part of our Band Family!
Click here to make your contribution
The Decatur High School Band is excited for our 2022-2023 school year! Band creates lifelong friendships, encourages teamwork, teaches persistence, all while producing amazing music. It's literally the best part of many student's day!
Over 80% of our yearly operating expenses come from the Decatur Band Parent Association, a 501c3 organization.
YOU can help make a difference and provide every student who wants to participate in band the opportunity to do so with proper equipment, experiences, and up to date music.
Your donation, of any size, will help support long-term and short-term goals, including:
- Guest professional musicians to provide masterclasses for our students
- A collection of new bass clarinets, tenor saxophones, and baritone saxophones (more than $2,000 per instrument)
- A new sousaphone (more than $8,000)
- Sheet music and new pieces for performance ($100 per piece)
- New uniforms (concert and marching)
- New Battery Equipment ($40,000)
- Scholarships for students to participate in our regionally competitive marching band and winter guard
- Friday, October 6
- Monday, October 9
- Tuesday, October 10
- Wednesday, October 11
- Monday, October 16
- Tuesday, October 17
- Wednesday, October 18