Financial Assistance Information for Marching Band 2019
The Decatur High School Band Parents Association (DHSBPA) provides limited assistance to students who wish to participate in the Marching Band program but are unable to pay the full cost of band dues or need extra time to pay. Program funds are raised through band dues and donations.
Financial assistance can be awarded as:
- Deferred payment program
- Reduced annual dues
To request financial aid:
- Print and complete the Financial Assistance form for Marching Band 2019. Click here for form
- Submit to Mr. Truan, DHS Band Director, by June 1st, 2019.
- Email scanned form to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Band Camp Assistance”
- OR Deliver Hard Copy to Mr Truan by deadline
- Applications are reviewed and decisions made by DHSBPA Co-Presidents and Mr. Truan based on:
- Financial Need
- Good standing in band programs and academics, including citizenship at Decatur High School
- Family and student engagement to support the band programs
- Those applying for assistance will be notified of decisions by June 15th and band accounts will be credited by July 1, 2019.
- Friday, November 15
- Thursday, November 21
- Monday, November 25
- Tuesday, November 26
- Wednesday, November 27
- Thursday, November 28
- Friday, November 29
- Saturday, December 7